You own digital? Put the user first but don’t forget the business goals?
You love working agile and always pitching an idea for the next feature?
Sounds like a match.
- You are developing UX concepts with all things attached: storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- You know how to communicate those concepts in UX/UI prototypes.
- Your are leading user testings and derive new product and service features from the gathered insights.
- You are designing user interfaces and keep an eye on usability, design consistence and innovation.
- You are working in iterative sprints hand in hand with the product owner and the development team.
- Degree in the field of interaction design, information design, communication design or a similar field
- At least 3 years experience as UX / UI designer
- Good knowledge of common design tools (Sketch, AdobeCC, Invision, Zeplin, Flinto or Principle)
- Enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and the ability to share your knowledge, learn from others and deal with constructive criticismn Teams und die Fähigkeit, dein Wissen zu teilen, von anderen zu lernen und mit konstruktiver Kritik umzugehen
- Independent, self-organized and responsible way of working
- Good German and English skills
We are a Berlin based design studio specialized in digital products and brands. We are small, passionated and a little nerdy over details. We strongly believe, that happy employees create quality work. We are working for startups, corporates and agencies from around the world. From time to time we are launching own projects.
We are looking for a full-time Product Designer UX / UI (m / f / d) for our studio in Berlin.
40 hours a week. Starting now.
If you think it is a match than send us your portfolio or a link to your website at firstname.lastname@example.org